Hello! This week’s Top Ten Tuesday topic is facts about yourself. Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish – for more details click here.
To be honest I find myself quite boring, but here are some things you probably don’t need to know about me anyway:
- I’m a vegetarian. Gotta love them greens! When I was younger I was really fussy about what meat I ate and what animals it came from. If I though the animal was too cute I wouldn’t eat it. Eventually, when I was about twelve, I realised that attitude wasn’t fair and I started to be become a lot more aware about some of the animal cruelty that occurs in parts of the farming industry, so I decided to be vegetarian. First month or so was a bit tricky, but after that it’s been quite easy.
- I’m left handed, which means a few hundred years ago I would have been accused of witch-craft and possibly burned at the stake. And my hand writing is pants.
- My favourite colours are purple and turquoise. Aren’t they pretty?
- Star Sign is Libra. I don’t really consider the whole star sign thing all that accurate, but it’s always annoyed me how it has such a boring symbol: the scales. I want to be a Leo, at least they get to be represented by a lion! RAWR!
- Clumsy. I fall over ALL THE TIME! Often in public. I drop things. I walk into things. I break things. Once, I whacked my head off of a Mind Your Head sign in a bookstore. And then tripped up the stairs because I was in that much of a hurry to flee the scene of my humiliation.
- I want to travel when I’m older. Preferably everywhere, but especially around the rest of Europe – which might not be quite so easy by the time I get round to it, thanks Brexit! (*insert severe sarcasm*)
- I wear glasses! My eyesight’s not that bad actually, I’m only a little short sighted. But I love wearing my glasses because I think they’re cute and they work with the nerdy librarian aesthetic I’m going for. As in, lots of woolly cardigans, floral prints, and brogues.
- My favourite animals are owls, penguins, and otters. Weirdly not lizards, but I do have a soft spot for them.
- Currently, there are 250 books on my bookshelves.
- I’m a Ravenclaw, and was just recently sorted into Thunderbird for my Ilvermorny house on Pottermore. Which means I’m a nerdy adventurer basically, which is a 100% accurate description of me. Ironically though I hate heights and flying. 🙂
What about you guys? Any cool facts?