Guess what? After I posted my first Liebster Award yesterday (I was nominated by The Whimsical Chick earlier this week), I found out that I have been nominated again by Laura @ Reading Lust! Thank you so much! 🙂
Go check out both their blogs, they’re really good!
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers that you think are deserving of the award.
4. Let the bloggers know you nominated them.
5. Give them 11 questions of your own.
1.If you could read only one book for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
Ugh. Such a tough question! Can I cheat and chose a series? I’m going to anyway – Harry Potter.
2.Which character would you like to slap in the face?
Just one? Probably Tamlin after reading A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas.
3.If you could change an ending of one book, which one would it be, and what would you change?
Honestly, I can’t think of one. Occasionally I get annoyed about some stuff, but usually I can see why the author did it.
4.If you could make one series of a book into a standalone, which series would you choose?
Ashes trilogy by Ilsa J. Bick. I loved the first one, thought the second one was okay, and didn’t even finish the third book. It would have been way better if it had been left on a cliffhanger after book 1 or condensed into a duology. For anyone who’s interested, it’s about a zombie apocalypse.
5.Which Film/TV Show/Musical have you watched the most times?
I don’t know. I’ve seen Tangled quite a lot, as well as Little Miss Sunshine and Pan’s Labyrinth? And I’m not really into musicals *hides*.
6.Your favourite book OTP?
This usually changes with every book I read, but I really loved reading about Levi and Cath from Fangirl, so I’ll pick them.
7.Which fictional team/gang/group of friends would you like to be a part of?
The Raven Boys from Maggie Stiefvater’s Raven Cycle series. I want to go find dead Welsh Kings!
8.Who is your favourite secondary character in a book?
Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter. Watch out for the nargles!
What is your favourite city that you have visited?
I’ve not actually visited that many cities, so my options are limited. Hopefully when I’m older I can go travelling like I want to and rectify this tragedy. For now, I’m going to say Edinburgh.
10.If you could have a superpower, which one would you choose?
The ability to speak any language fluently.
11.What is the most shameful book that you have read and loved it?
I don’t really have book shame for the ones I like. I do sometimes feel a little embarrassed when I dislike a book that everyone else seems to love though.
So because I just done my first Liebster Award yesterday, I’m going to use the same questions for my nominations this time round as well. How lazy, I know.
Questions for my nominees:
- What is one of your favourite quotes from a book?
- Favourite animal/creature from a book? (e.g. hippogriffs from Harry Potter)
- Do you prefer to read at night or in the morning?
- What three adjectives/traits would you use to describe yourself?
- What’s your bookish pet peeve?
- You can only read one genre of book for the rest of your life: which genre would it be?
- Is there a book/series that you really liked but that had an ending you hated?
- What’s your Hogwarts house?
- Do you have a favourite film or T.V. show?
- What’s your favourite part of blogging?
- Who is your favourite book villain?
Thanks again to Laura @ Reading Lust for the nomination – I really appreciate it! Thanks to everyone who has followed, commented on or liked my blog as well!