Hello lovelies! It’s time for another Top Ten Tuesday! This week’s topic is:
Top Ten Things Books Have Made Me Want To Do or Learn About After Reading Them.
Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. Here is the link if you would like to know more about it/take part!
Books, books, books – as well as teaching me things, they also make me want to learn things. The issue is that I’m usually too lazy/clumsy/untalented to pick up these new skills or it’s actually impossible to. Sigh. I can dream though, right? Hence my list:
- Archery – various Fantasy books.
- Alchemy – Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel series by Michael Scott
- How to be an Animagus – Harry Potter. Being a bird would be cool, except for the part where I’m scared of heights and flying. Maybe a fox would be better actually…
- Paint – The Muse by Jessie Burton. I have zero artistic skills, but I’d love to have some.
- Horse riding – The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater.
- How to drive – The Raven Cycle series by Maggie Stiefvater.
- Mythology – various fantasy books.
- How to sail – Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. Ahoy there!
- Cartography (map-making) – The Girl of Ink and Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave.
- How to play a musical instrument – Seraphina by Rachel Hartman.
So how about you? Any matches? Any other cool talents I should know about? Please let me know!